2nd pregnancy in Chi, wondering if it could be false or possibly dead fetus.

Ask a Dog Breeder Questions | Online Community for Dog Owners Forums General Dog Questions Dog Pregnancy Questions 2nd pregnancy in Chi, wondering if it could be false or possibly dead fetus.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shezme 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

lionessleo0110
    Participant

2nd pregnancy in Chi, wondering if it could be false or possibly dead fetus.
    My chihuahua was mated in August and is on her 59th-60th day. This is her 2nd pregnancy, but I’m noticing differences. She has shown all the classic symptoms of a regular pregnancy, but she isn’t showing much, and I’ve yet to feel fetal movement. Her teats are producing white milk. Does that mean anything? I’m just scared of her going into labor and no survivors, is there a chance of there only being 1 pup? I don’t know it’s not like last time where she blew up like a balloon.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  John.
  • Author
    Replies

shezme
    Participant

My puppy of 10 months has recently finished her first season. Around 8 weeks later she had a phantom pregnancy. One of the remedies I was recommended was pulsatilla. I have purchased this in 200mg tablet form from Ainsworths by phone and was promised instructions but it arrived with no dosage instructions. When I rang them they were very vague about the dosage. Does anyone know the correct dosage of this remedy and when it should be given ?

Reuben
    Participant

Mi dog was born Feb 2010
    She was bred on 10/11/2010
    Today is Dec 23 i.e. 69 days later.
    Is this situation highly uncommon?
    Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.