White Coat yellowish

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  me 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tresemme
    Participant

White Coat yellowish
    My Shih Tzu puppy is mostly white with some black and brown. When she goes to the bathroom, her white coat turns yellow when she squats. I would like to know how to keep her white coat white.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  John.
  • Author
    Replies

me
    Participant

My mom keeps her shih-tzu trimmed neatly in the back so she doesn’t have to worry about staining. If you have a long haired style on your dog, you could just put her rear hair in a hair band when you are at home (like a lady with curlers in her hair) and when you take her out, it will be nice and white.

Chenille
    Participant

Shih Tzu is high a maintenance breed, grooming is a must to keep that coat beautiful. Shih Tzu stains from urine, grass, dirt and oil. When you want a stain free coat you need to keep them washed, conditioned and dry. Use a saline eye wash solution that contains boric acid. Wet the area and wipe it clean, good for faces. Applying to face, wet a paper towel and wipe gently. Be very careful wiping around the eye.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.