Lab is going to give birth any time now… just wanted to ask something!

Ask a Dog Breeder Questions | Online Community for Dog Owners Forums General Dog Questions Dog Pregnancy Questions Lab is going to give birth any time now… just wanted to ask something!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tattoogirl1095 2 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

tattoogirl1095
    Participant

Lab is going to give birth any time now… just wanted to ask something!
    Hi everyone. i am SO ready for these puppies to get here… and by the look on my sweet girls face she’s ready too! I have all the things i need for the whelping. my girl seems to be sleeping all the time.. when she’s not sleeping shes wandering from place to place… she’s got a lot of clear mucus coming out.. she had a touch of Diarrhea this a.m. she’s nested a few times.. twice yesterday and once early this morning. she ate all day yesterday, although not to much.. but she’s been drinking like there’s no tomorrow. her temp is between 99.1-99.9 and her pupils were dialated last night! Now with all that being said… the puppies have been moving around like crazy.. almost like an alien movie.. i thought one or more were gonna just pop out of her side 😉 but this a.m. they aren’t moving around nearly as much. i can get them to wiggle around if i put my hand where they are in her tummy so i know they are fine… does the lack of movment and all other things mean that i can expect them today??

This is my first litter and my mentor had to go out of town on a family emergancy! imagine that 😉

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  John.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.